Thursday, January 6, 2011

Newsflash: pedestrian killed by Angry Birds

I'm not an iPhone hater. I don't own one (because I'm cheap), but I think they're cool.

My major irritation with the iPhone is the iWalkers (head bowed, hands busy, staggering gait).

Three iWalkers bumped into me before noon today.

FOR PETE'S SAKE, PUT THE DAMN THING DOWN AND WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING!

What text message could be that important? Angry Birds (despite its addictive nature) can wait for the duration of the two minutes it takes for you to walk to your destination, can't it?

Please tell me you don't iWalk on the sidewalk like this. By the time you notice you're in the path of an 18-wheeler, it'll be too late. You and the Angry Birds will be squooshed on the pavement.

In the office, I guess you only run the risk of stepping on my toes.

But that sounds like reason enough (to me) to stop.

Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment